Mukil from India!

RollerAds

mukil

Super Contributor
My name is Mukil and am from Chennai, India.

Affiliate marketing is not new to me. This is my third attempt at making money online. Earlier, I had active periods during 2006 - 2009 and again during 2016 - 2017. My first attempt was tremendously successful and got good results with affiliate marketing. Toolbar download offers were my top ones and made $100,000 gross during that period. I had participated in Affiliate Summit 2008 in Boston to network with the industry players and fellow marketers. Everything went fine but unfortunately I had to quit affiliate marketing due to the change in my primary career.

I was always looking to get back to my passionate online biz and entered a second stint in 2016. But this time I quit because I was not able to pick up success.

Over the years, I have learnt php, mysql, photoshop and more through internet on web development. Affiliate marketing is always on my mind and I still feel I can become successful in online marketing. Having this in mind and motivated by following @Luke, I have decided to make my third attempt to achieve my goal of affiliate marketing success.

Joined affLIFT to

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!