• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Yellana is a worldwide CPA network that unites affiliates and direct advertisers on a way of growth ๐Ÿช 100+ exclusive offers, weekly payments, all traffic types.
    Join Yellana

mThink Blue Book 2021 Top Affiliate Networks Survey is GARBAGE

AdsEmpire

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
For some reason, mThink is still a very popular source when it comes to people looking for the top affiliate networks. I am not sure why to be completely honest, but being listed as a top network by mThink does produce results for affiliate networks.

So, it should come as no surprise that every network is promoting the top CPA network survey right now:

I did complete the survey myself, but since I don't work for PeerFly anymore and I don't have any other reason to not give my opinion about it, I'm going to :)

1) It is ridiculous that a survey trying to produce the top affiliate network allows affiliate networks to sponsor the survey.

I have always hated this. That's not to ding any of the sponsors. It's smart to sponsor it. Obviously, people are more likely to vote for these companies if for no other reason than because of name recognition (they literally just saw the name lol).

2) This is a popularity contest. It's not a true measure of the "top cpa network", but that is something that is pretty much impossible to determine objectively. Everyone is going to have a different opinion and one network will be better than the other depending on what you are looking for. Of course, we also have a list of recommended affiliate networks here on affLIFT:

But, we actually provide information about each network and have actual ratings/reviews from people who are using those networks :)

3) These guys don't really know what they're doing. They literally have many networks that have SHUT DOWN on their list:

They were nice enough to list Clickbooth twice as well lol. Again, not dinging you @Perform[cb], but that doesn't really seem...fair.

Now, to be clear, we promoted the mThink survey HARD at PeerFly and we always wanted to rank #1. We even paid for advertising once. And, I am recommending that you take the survey.

BUT, the mThink survey is garbage and it's just a way for them to build their email list off the backs of the affiliate networks and then sell advertising to the same companies that are growing their list for them.

Maybe affLIFT needs it's own survey... ;)

MGID
ah, I see that Clickbooth actually owns AffiliateNetwork.com so they're on the survey 3 times :D

I don't like these "industry awards" either. They are so biased and misleading. Perhaps "Pay to Prey" is a good way to sum them up? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I've briefly touched on this in my Affiliate Tips email newsletter (affiliate tip #24 to be exact) when another "industry awards" voting period was going on (which BTW left out many affiliate networks, services, etc. that are very popular among affiliates, but no one could vote for them because they weren't even an option ๐Ÿ˜‚).

I rarely take any notice these things as I've always considered them 'fixed' anyway :unsure:

I am just going to leave this here...