Follow Along Mrteguhluthfi Facebook ads + Peerfly Journey

1win

mrteguhluthfi

Lurker
Hey Guys!

I would like to create a thread here to record my progress with affiliate marketing, in this thread specifically i will share my experiences with Facebook ads promoting SOI offers with a prelander

On 24-28th September i created a campaign that is initially ROI negative but after the first day things start to kick off and i made a little over breakeven (110-120%/day)

Unfortunately i messed up and paused the campaign :(

I started the campaign again on 3 October but it does not yield the same result, still ROI negative even after i made all of these adjustments:

Increasing the daily budget by 100%
Removing age group that yields minimal conversions
Added interest that is related to my offer

Here is a screenshots of my conversions (out of 132 clicks)
1538851065161-png.885

As you can see the conversions are going up so i feel like i'm going in the right direction and i could possible increase my ROI if i change the 3 things i mentioned above

I am now planning on creating a brand new campaign that is the exact replica of my initial campaign in hopes of getting the same results (if

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!