AdAccRun Meta,Google and TikTok agency ad accounts
High-limit Meta agency accounts, plus Google and TikTok ad account solutions for advertisers, media buyers and agencies ready to scale.

Monitor your tracking links...

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Joined
Apr 17, 2018
Messages
26,094
This morning, I noticed my earnings were way lower than I expected on my affiliate campaign to start the day. This isn't the first time this has happened so I knew right away what to do...

I opened my affiliate link for my main campaign and this is what's showing in my Chrome browser:

deceptive-png.29


As you can probably guess, this page does not convert overly well. Make sure to keep an eye on your tracking links for hiccups like this. If anyone wants to recommend any good tools for this, feel free to recommend them. I manually
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top