ADAVICE DSP! Push, Pops Traffic +
Achieve your traffic goals with Adavice DSP: PUSH & POP & IN-PAGE & DIRECT CLICK

Meta ads performance [question]

Facebook & Google Agency Accounts

MartinB

Super Contributor
Hi folks, it's been a while I was not contributing on this forum. I'm not in the affiliate world any more but promoting my own digital products for a while. Since Feb 2024 Meta is completely messed up with performance and stability. Feels like almost nothing is working in a stable way.

I understand that times changed and Meta to. What used to work in 2021 is not working in 2024. That's fine. The issue is that it feels and for sure you know it as 90% of media buyers), that we are running through a big fluctuation in results and predictability.

Until Feb my ads managed to deliver around 20 sales per day (stable). Sometimes 23, sometimes 17, but almost the same result per day. The Ad manager reporting was quite accurate, if it said 10 sales, we saw 10-11 sales.

Now we have days with 2 sales, days with 18 sales, days with 6 sales. Sometimes the Ad Manager says 15 sales and reality we had only 3, semotimes it tracks 8 sales and we had 8. It's a mess. I'm quite updated on the changes and trying to implement or change whatever I feel like

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!