Drive sports traffic during the 2026 World Cup and boost your CPA rate up to +20%. Join Riddick's Partners and draw for a MacBook Pro or Mac Mini

Messenger Bot Test with affLIFT

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Joined
Apr 17, 2018
Messages
26,103
Facebook is one of our best channels for generating new users. I decided it's time to try to expand on that with a Facebook Messenger Bot for affLIFT :)

ManyChat bot.png

I threw this bot together in about 30-45 minutes. I'm going to be testing it out (with your help hopefully) and then I'll begin driving traffic to it using Facebook Ads and a promotional campaign.

Give our new bot a try :)

🤖 https://m.me/affLIFT

I'd appreciate any feedback you have 👍
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top