Follow Along Mega Push traffic + Traffic Company

Hyuek

Contributor
So encouraged by Lukes proposal with 10$ coupon for Mega Push I will be trying to give it another go. Kinda discouraged by the last time I tried because of the poor support and other things, plus all the reports about their errors weird bugs lately but oh well.

The campaign will be adult one, using Traffic Company offers - Flirt Box as they have them exclusively to their network- plus I have been running some green campaigns with their offers with propeller ads before, plus I have not seen people talking about that particular network here before, also affilate menager is very helpfull with suggesting good converting offers which was the turnpoint for my green campaigns before.

1. Offer

I will be doing this particular offer which required UK traffic with tablet/pc devices.

The campaign will be set to 12 USD total budget. The offer payout is 5.95 (DOI) - Need 2 to make break even or more then 2 to make it green. It is also a DOI offer

Heres a preview
Dx16uw2.jpg

2. Making the creative at Mega Push

The creative for this one is pretty simple, I will be using the same girl image that is taken

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!