• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

MaskedClick - yet another tool 🔧

RollerAds

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I enjoy marketing and all the stuff I do, but programming is one of my favorites. So, often I'll come up with a new idea and just start working on it. Not all of them are winners and there's a hundred projects I didn't follow through with. Luckily, I do have some winners (FPTraffic, Skrayp, Rewst, etc), but there are a pile of dead projects in their wake.

Anyway, a few months ago I started working on an idea. It's a tool I call MaskedClick.

A lot of newer affiliates have a hard time getting their campaigns approved on traffic sources that block affiliate links or are harder to get approval on. Bing Ads is a good example. Bing requires your destination URL match the link you are promoting. This doesn't work with most affiliate links because they redirect. However, it is possible to get an iFrame approved on Bing.

So, MaskedClick is essentially a tool that allows you to easily create links that you can use to promote your affiliate link that are more likely to get approved (meta refresh and iFrames).

Simple, but effective.

screen-shot-2018-05-03-at-9-08-59-pm-png.34

Here is an example meta refresh Mask

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!