• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

Make Use Of These 2 FREE Websites

Galaksion Contest

L_Chee

Super Contributor
Hey all,

I hope you guys and gals are doing well.

I wasn’t planning to write this post but what I am about to show you has “saved” my campaigns twice with the most recent one being just a couple of hours ago prior-to me writing this post. (The latter was caused by a problem with my hosting service)

Before I begin, 👉Excuse my English.

So, long story short, I was having a problem with my tracker 2 weeks ago. The issue was that my tracking links won’t open/work ONLY in certain regions such as Europe and Africa while the rest are ok.

“Luckily” the campaigns that got affected by this issue were already running for a couple of weeks with “ok” performance and that’s how they got my attention quickly because of the sudden drop in their CR.

I immediately did what most of us would do, ie checking & cutting zones, browsers, etc but didn't help much and didn’t make any sense either as I was getting traffic from the same converting zones.

After messing with this issue for a couple of hours, here’s what I found out:
  1. I was (still is) in Asia

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!