• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Start working with Adtrafico, your trusted partner in Sweepstakes, Dating, Utilities, Smartlink, i- Gaming, Nutra, Installs and other verticals.
    Join Adtrafico

Case Study Make 56% ROI on a dating offer with a video format [Case Study]

CrakRevenue

ClickAdilla

Super Contributor
VIP
Partner
Make_56_ROI_on_a_dating_offer_with_a_video_format_Case_Study_9219fb450f.jpg

Did you know that in-stream ads have one of the highest CTR in ClickAdilla? The video ad format was made to catch the attention of users and lead them to click. If you’re aware of making a really catchy creative, you’re the king!
In today’s case study, our client will share his secrets of making attractive video creatives and setting up a campaign for Tier-1 to get a higher ROI and a better profit in 20 days.

Offer: Dating Website Friends with Benefits
Traffic source: ClickAdilla
Ad Format: In-stream
GEO: United States, United Kingdom, Canada
Period: 28.01.2023 - 16.02.2023
Costs: $486
Revenue: $759
ROI: 56%

Tired of reading? Watch our new video about this case study on YouTube 👇

“Even though video ad format is not easy to make — you’ll have to create a video in some video program — I really like how a good creative can work on the tube traffic sources. As it is shown before the video a user wants to watch, he is going to watch your ad anyway. And if it attracts him, he’ll probably click. I’ll tell you

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!