Looking For Toolbar Traffic / Pops

kaminari

Pat1991

Contributor
Hello,

so from what I have understood, Networks like Zeropark get much of their Pop traffic from toolbars which allows them to sell pops on domains that usually do not sell them.

Using their traffic estimators, I checked many networks for their available traffic, based on keywords. I found some interesting stuff, but many smaller sites are missing!

Now, I am always interested in niches. 100 pops per day on one affiliate program may not sound like much, but count it times 30 days and you get quite a bit of very targeted traffic and, most important, a dropped cookie.

Let‘s assume a CV of 0.1%, and you already have 3 sales in a month. All of that passively, and for just 1-10 USD per month in expences, provided the popups are not outrageously expensive.

Where is all that traffic? The guys running these toolbar traffic networks will surely not do that for every site in their inventory, would they?

So there should be PLENTY left for

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!