• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • With over 2.5 billion impressions and 3.3 million daily conversions, you are making a huge mistake if you are not already running traffic with Clickadu!
    Join Clickadu Today

Looking for a FREE ClickFunnels alternative?

Edu-Money

affrabby

Super Contributor
There is a lot of questions before about a "free" funnel builder and wasn't able to come across one until recently.

The first thing you think about when you say "funnel builder" is ClickFunnels, but sadly that one costs at LEAST $97/month and if you're a complete beginner and just want to try things out, this might not be the best solution for you.

I heard about this funnel builder called "Systeme.io" and decided to test it... and I loved it - everything works very well and smoothly unlike some other page builders I tried in the past.

Let's go over the steps and build out our sales funnel together with Systeme.io.

Step 1: Creating your free Systeme.io account

The first thing you have to do to create a sales funnel is of course sign up to Systeme.io.

You can do that easily by using my affiliate link below:

👉 FREE Systeme.io account signup: CLICK HERE

Simply go to this page and click on "create free account" at the top and follow the simple steps - that's it!

Step 2: Create a sales funnel

Once you create your account, simply go to "Funnels" and click on "create

Last edited by a moderator:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!