Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I was thinking about adding a live chat addon to the forum. This would allow us to have more causal conversations. We could have separate chat rooms for different topics.

Obviously the forum is where the main content is going, but I thought it might be fun to have a place to chit-chat. I've come up with all kinds of great ideas just hanging with my friends at coffee shops and would like to mimic that environment. What do you think?

CrakRevenue
Sounds great, maybe office hours(twice weekly) would be more manageable/sustainable? What's your daughter's input?🐣

Sounds great, maybe office hours(twice weekly) would be more manageable/sustainable? What's your daughter's input?🐣
Yeah, it would be cool to have times we knew where I'd be on and anyone else who wants to discuss a certain topic :) My daughter is getting harder to keep out of my office every single day haha

Alright, based on the votes we've got so far, I am going to go ahead and add the chat. I will try and get it added tonight and we can see how it goes :)

I have a few other awesome addons/features I am looking for the forum that will hopefully provide more opportunities for us to interact and create value for everyone 👍

Nice one, think the chat will be a nice addition. Look forward to the future features.

OK Luke. So far everything has been amazing!

I like to ask a question about peerfly. I'm trying to promote gamefly offer via bing. (search).

But it's not allowed. Is there a way I can get approved to promote via bing?

I tried using facebook several times but no luck. Facebook block my ads everytime!!!

OK Luke. So far everything has been amazing!

I like to ask a question about peerfly. I'm trying to promote gamefly offer via bing. (search).

But it's not allowed. Is there a way I can get approved to promote via bing?

I tried using facebook several times but no luck. Facebook block my ads everytime!!!
Search is not allowed on GameFly so you cannot promote it with Bing Ads. Next time, you're welcome to create your own thread about this.

As for Facebook, I have a guide to help you with this issue: https://afflift.com/f/threads/the-flamingo-facebook-ads-follow-along.117/