Lightening Fast Landing Pages

1win

sprout77

Contributor
Hey guys I wanted to share some techniques that I've learned to increase your landing page speed.

These are the techniques I've learned from various sources.

Please let me know if there's anything I could be doing better to improve my landing page speeds there's a lot of really talented people in the forum and would be love to get some feedback :)!

1. Use a Content Delivery Network:
You can increase your landing pages speed by using something called a Content Delivery Network (CDN). A CDN allows you to send files (images, css, ect) closest to the user's location, which can make your page load extremely faster depending on their location.

How to use a Content Delivery Network:

I tested a method an instructor taught to increase landing page speeds, and actually worked really well.
The method was to use a decent hosting platform like NameHero, but host as much of his content as you could on the CDN like CSS files, Java Script and Images. I tested it and it actually worked really well.

Speed Test:
lightening-fast-landing-pages-1-jpg.40064

39% faster
pages might not seem like a lot, but if you running mobile

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!