Leads reversed - What would you do?

CrakRevenue

marcx

Super Contributor
Hi guys!

I was running an offer with a big reputable network on Facebook that was doing really well. At first I was running it at 20$/day for about a week, after the first optimizations the ROI went up to 100%. This was my first real profitable campaign, so I decided to scale it up to 100$/day. The next day my AM contacted me on Skype and thanked me for scaling up. After one week at scale I noticed that my account balance on the affiliate network suddenly dropped by a large amount.

A day later my affiliate manager texted me and told me the advertiser had reversed all of the leads for the week because of bad lead quality, I have been kicked off the offer and won't be paid for.

What's irritating me the most, I followed the terms given by the advertiser in the offer description to a T. They didn't provide any age restrictions in the offer description, yet they state on their landing page only users 18+ can sign up. Because I followed the offer description and didn't read the landing page I was targeting 16+.

This cost me a couple

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!