AdAccRun Meta,Google and TikTok agency ad accounts
High-limit Meta agency accounts, plus Google and TikTok ad account solutions for advertisers, media buyers and agencies ready to scale.

Kintura Markers Problem

javirap

Grand Guru
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
159
Hello,

I am using (or trying to use) @Kintura marker, to know which zoneId I've paused in the traffic source. The problem I have is:
if I put a marker for example this one
1589305072496-png.11019
in a zoneID inside a campaign A, but iI have the same zoneID inside campaign B with a marker too, the marker of the zoneID inside campaign B is deleted. And If I put the mark again in the zoneID inside campaign B, now the mark of the zoneID in campaign B is removed :(
Is like I can have only one mark per zoneID. Perhaps I am
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top