Joining on a big date! HBD Afflift!

Geozo

AffmanX

Lurker
Hello guys, just wanted to post a quick introduction post.
I'm pretty new to media buying but not to affiliate marketing itself. Actually i've made my first money from affiliate marketing still being in high school which was almost 10 years ago by creating youtube channels and reuploading other people videos with my affiliate links in description. It wasn't easy breezy as i was posting almost daily for 3-4 months before i started seeing any significant views coming in but when if finally did i started receiving regular conversions/sales and nothing felt better than months of hard work finally paying off. So beside that i've had some experience with adult smartlinks and social media automation (mostly twitter and Instagram) and there's so much more to share but i promised to make this intro a quick one.

So a few weeks ago i finally made a decision that i'd like to return to affiliate marketing but this time i'm gonna dedicate myself solely to paid traffic sources. So all these weeks i was actively learning and setting everything up, choosing vertical, traffic sources, getting LPs, server, tracker, spy tools, making creatives, etc. I went for dating vertical with push traffic

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!