Jaybot’s Follow Along Part 2

CrakRevenue

Binom

Super Contributor
Partner
Peak Award Winner

Hi! Welcome back!

“Back from where?” you say? Well, if you read the first part of the guide mere seconds ago, then from there.

If from anywhere else, then welcome to the party! This is where you watch me fail my way to success while attempting to show you how to run campaigns without getting bogged down in too many details.

Don't worry, you'll learn all the good stuff along the way, but I'm trying to make it as painless as possible. If you want to know more about me, or you ended up here on accident but now you're intrigued? Get your butt back to the first part of Affiliate Building Blocks here.

Alright, let's hop back in.

Last time, we started our first campaign using CPA Goal on Propeller Ads and made an amazing $0.03 US Dollar Moneys! What happened after I let it run for a bit?

More conversions! Sweet, that means it's working... but is it worth it? Well, it lost money, so not yet. And maybe not ever, but I'll share a few different things we can do with the data we just bought.

It

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!