• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Yellana is a worldwide CPA network that unites affiliates and direct advertisers on a way of growth 🪐 100+ exclusive offers, weekly payments, all traffic types.
    Join Yellana

Jaybot’s Affiliate Building Blocks Pt. 8

Adsterra

Binom

Super Contributor
Partner
Peak Award Winner

Hi there!

Did you miss me?

I told you I would use Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year as an excuse to slack off-- err, I mean work harder on writing articles!

I swear, I've written and re-written this article like 7 times and I keep losing the file. Don't ask me how that happens, it just does.

Okay, so last time, we ran into a bit of a pickle, right? We got some domain flags.

But why did that happen? What were we running?

Well, it had to be one of those sweet SOI offers.

Remember, we picked up these nice offers from Clickdealer to dip our toes into some SOI.

The good news is, they converted.

The Bad news is, they lost some money.

The terrible news is, one of them flagged my landing page domain and also my tracker domain, yikes!

After a bit of detective work, it looks like it was this BR offer.

Small payouts that convert like crazy will do this sometimes. It simply comes with the territory.

But we won't let that bring us down. We have our fresh domains and we're ready to rock again with some

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!