It's going to be a BIG year!

CrakRevenue

emergent

Contributor
Hello Everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š

A quick introduction after taking a few days to get acquainted with the forum. There are some great threads - thanks to everyone who is sharing generously - it's a huge help!

I've done some Google Ads and FB advertising over the last few years, but nothing at scale. So, now it's time to get serious ๐Ÿฅ‡ I know I want to quickly get to Ecommerce with Native, Google Ads and (maybe) FB/IG. But first, I want to learn Pop and Push. I figure that's a good way to learn how to manage and scale campaigns, start testing creatives, spot good offers, understanding geos, and so on. I started the beginner course last night and I've set up accounts with @PropellerAds -> @BeMob -> @MOBIPIUM (pending).

I'd love to hear any tips on this approach and whether you think it's a good way to get where I want to go ๐ŸŽฏ(Ecommerce) while making ๐Ÿ’ฐalong the way.

I'm excited to be part of what @Luke is building here. Hopefully I can figure out a few things and start contributing as well.

Onward ๐ŸŽ†

๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ emergent

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!