Case Study Is It Possible To Make Money In Affiliate Marketing By Repeating The Case Studies Shared By YouTubers?

RollerAds

MyBid

Contributor
VIP
Partner
Hi all. One of our affiliates decided to repeat the case from YouTube and find out if it is possible to get profit in this way. Alex shared his results with us, and we, in turn, can't wait to show Afflift users what this experiment led to. So, we pass the floor to Alex.

In my free time, I like to surf on YouTube. I have noticed that there are an increasing number of training videos from affiliate marketing YouTubers on the platform. Many individuals share step-by-step guides on setting up campaigns using push notifications to promote offers in grayhat verticals. The team and I have observed that many key details in these campaigns are intentionally left out, despite the videos targeting beginners. This led me to the idea of replicating one of these training case studies, specifically for promoting a gambling offer through PWA applications, as demonstrated by the YouTuber Dmitry Leto.

Below, I will provide detailed information about the approaches and results of the experiment, and I will also discuss whether it is possible to make money by following the instructions provided by YouTubers. However, before diving into that, here is some background information:

Campaign period: 14.06.2023-19.06.2023
Campaign

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!