Introduction from Newbie to Super Affiliate: Follow My Learning Journey

RollerAds

MrTan

Lurker
Hi everyone!

I'm thrilled to join this community of affiliate marketers. I plan to document my learning journey and share my experiences, both successes and failures, with all of you.

I'm not here to give advice, as I'm still learning myself, but I hope that by sharing my journey, I can inspire other beginner affiliate marketers and show them that success is possible with hard work, determination, and a willingness to learn.

I'm excited to get to know you all and be a part of this community!

But before that, let me tell you a bit about my journey that led me here today:

It all started six years ago when I was 17... At that time, I spent 90% of my time on my phone, particularly on YouTube, because I was too shy to talk to people at my new school. I was lost and deeply lonely, someone who had always wanted to do great things but didn't know WHAT.

One day, like many others, I stumbled upon Tai Lopez's videos on online business, and in a second, my brain switched, and I thought, "I want to do that."

[IMG alt="Celebrity Influencer GIF by JetSet (Josh

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!