Internship Program - Join My Sushi Crew! 🍣

CrakRevenue

sushiparlour

Grand Guru
Hi Afflift Community,

Sushi here again and wanting to offer a special internship opportunity for up to 3 individuals on this forum.

This is not a course or anything like that. Just like a typical internship you will be working alongside myself to set up and run campaigns using my money in which I will provide guidance and oversight. You will also be paid a small amount as a token gesture ($200 per month).

In return I am hoping you (the interns) bring your time + creativity to help me explore new verticals and traffic sources that I don’t have the time to work on.

So far we’ve had one person informally go through this process (I'll share a note from him and some details in the next post) and I am so far happy with the results which is why I wanted to try and scale this further (they have reached the point to consistently generate $30/day).

Personally I think this is a win-win situation, since you get to learn first hand from a full time affiliate without risking any money, and in return, I expect you to give me your time and effort to (hopefully) help me build

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!