Implementing custom push notification service on my lander

1win

ImBackBaby

Hello everyone,
in order to retarget users from my lander, I want to collect my own push subscribers and send messages to them.
There are plenty of services out there to help with this and for now I tried working with Wonderpush because of it's simple and fair pricing model, nice UI and API capabilities. BUT I find working with it a pain, even as a developer myself it took a while to set up and now that I can subscribe from Chrome nothing happens in Edge and I don't receive any push notifications I send.
I will most likely contact their support about it but wanted to ask if anyone out there has experience collecting their own push subscribers and pinging them and which services you used.
For me important points would really be a simple UI, a good price (Wonderpush is 1$/1000 subscribers, whereas I mostly see >=3$/1000 out there) and an API that would allow me to automate things further down the line.

Thanks

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!