I'm back to try again after 15 years!

CrakRevenue

patrickonb

Contributor
Hello,

I spent several years trying to make something of myself in Internet marketing back around 2000 to somewhere around 2005 or so. Never really had much luck at anything, other than spending several thousand dollars on learning materials, "training", etc. Yes, I made a little money, but I spent more than I made. After losing interest from working 18 hours a day writing software, coding websites, and jumping through one hoop after another, I left "internet marketing" for a life.

Here I am approx. 15 years later, wondering what I'm doing here! ha ha ha Guess I'm a gluten for punishment!! :) BUT, with this military style lock down and no money coming in, I have to try and figure something out to make ends meet!! You can only sell so much of your personal stuff off on eBay before you run out.

Anyway, I don't know how it happened, but somehow I ran into something telling me about a "follow along" contest or something going on here at affLIFT. So I came on over and started reading everything I could that I didn't have to pay for. I finally decided to open a

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!