I have kind of a job offer for you, if you want to do media buying without taking risks (you won't spend money, i will)

Geozo

Jarvannis

Contributor
Hey there,

I have an offer which could be interesting if you want to do media buying and learn, without spending your own money in ads (i'll spend mine)

i can't really pay you on a monthly basis, but it will be based on performances of the ad you'll create. We'll figure that out.

I'll keep this topic simple, since this is the first time i do that, i want to see first if people here could be interested !

So, i need to make ad videos, but i don't have enough time anymore to do it myself.
What i need is two types of videos:
The first category which i need the most at the moment is to make videos for facebook ads about a health insurance product.
The second category, are videos (not for facebook, for another advertising platform) for weight loss products.

I could be a great opportuniy for you if you're a good fit.
If you're interested, you can send me a private message !

(i hope this topic doesn't break any rule, admins !)

There will be of course lots of possibilities for you to evolve by working with me.

I hope i

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!