How To Stay Ahead OF Competition? Build your Weapons

CrakRevenue

Akahma

Secret Agent 🕵️‍♂️
Staff Member
Community Leader
One of the most effective way to be a successful affiliate marketer, is to Stay a head of any competition, and build your own weapons from the available data.
For me I have my own weapons that I have built through my short journey on affiliate marketing ,
You Ask me How.
The Answer is . I have built it through Testing, and only Testing variables, With Available Data

• Before starting any campaign. i research Well , test everything till I reach to the winning combination and that way I beat any competition , even my lp is taken and my offer have been revealed
    In any Campaign I run Even With -ROI. i got data and with these data i build my weapon , i only Consider me losing if didn't make useful Weapons from these data
  • When running campaign you will face too many variables , How you will know if variable A will work with Variable B, and if Variable A have 2 other Variables so journey continue until you reach your winning Weapon
    Example will show how this technique works ,When running campaign from traffic source A, using Tracker B, for offers C.D.E.F
    1-We

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!