How to start in affiliate marketing

Edu-Money

Arun Raghav

Lurker
Hi Everyone,

It's great to be here.

Let me introduce myself My name is Arun Raghav and I’m founder and business head at BEdigitech ( India based affiliate network www.bedigitech.com established 5 years back) & we have our operations set up in Gurugram India and sales set up in Dubai as we put our self as an agency here the name of BEglobal.(www.thebeglobal.com).

In our business (affiliate network and agency), we have majorly client on performance & we work upon CPA, CPS, CPR, CPL & CPI based on their requirement/KPI. Presently we are working with affiliates & media buyer and now we want to learn & build inhouse inventory so that we can scale our business to the next level.
I would like to explore Affiliate marketing (WH & BH both ) If I can good guidance/ support on how to start, what does and don't need to take care as an entry-level affiliate marketer. I am in the digital industry for more than 10 years but core affiliate marketing is new to us, we hope we won’t take much time to gear up things as we have surrounded by an amazing affiliate community hence look forward

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!