AdAccRun Meta,Google and TikTok agency ad accounts
High-limit Meta agency accounts, plus Google and TikTok ad account solutions for advertisers, media buyers and agencies ready to scale.

How To Make Good ZeroPark Creatives

Taylor

Grand Guru
Joined
Nov 1, 2018
Messages
323
I've been spying on @Zeropark ads and seen some good ideas to use. I use @AdPlexity and @Anstrex. @AdPlexity does not have @Zeropark ads what a shame. So I use @Anstrex. let me get to the point. When I spy on @Zeropark ads within @Anstrex I see a big Creative and a small Creative. Check the attachment for details (Sorry if it is your ad). But when I create a campaign within @Zeropark, I can only add one size which is 192 x 192px (Check the attachment for details). btw this is for push ads.

As you can see from the ad I attached there are two pictures within the ad. How do I do that in @Zeropark?

@Luke @Nick @servandosilva @jimmyvanilla.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 1.24.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 1.24.15 PM.png
    183.1 KB · Views: 635
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 1.26.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 1.26.58 PM.png
    144.6 KB · Views: 495
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top