Guide How to Make a Swipe File with Notion

AdsEmpire

Nick

🧙🏻‍♂️ Wizard 🔮
Staff Member
Community Leader
A swipe file is a handy thing for any marketer. It’s a collection of advertising ideas (i.e., screenshots, ads, copy, images, code) you can easily reference for inspiration when crafting your next big campaign.

You can make a swipe file by simply dragging screenshots and other files into a folder on your computer. It works, but once that file grows, it’s hard to find what you’re looking for when you need something specific.

I moved my swipe file into Notion a few years ago, and I love it. In this post, I will show you how you can start a swipe file inside of Notion, so you can easily find exactly what you’re looking for in seconds rather than in minutes… or even hours.

Let’s go!

If you don’t already have a Notion account, sign up and create one. Once you’re all logged in:
  1. Navigate to your workspace.
  2. Click Add a page.
  3. The page should automatically open. Next, give it a name and icon (if you want 🥷).
  4. Finally, create a Gallery database.

untitled-png.28783

The next screen will ask you to select a data source, but since we’re making a new swipe file,

Last edited by a moderator:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!