Mobidea
Unlock 9,000+ direct and exclusive offers, Weekly payouts, and VIP support! Don’t miss out, supercharge your affiliate success today!

How to Get Approved by +90% of CPA Affiliate Networks

Facebook & Google Agency Accounts

Alexis9728

Hey guys, have you ever had a question like this in your mind?

"I'm having a problem getting accepted through affiliate programs. Is there a template that I can use to get accepted?"

This is common for a lot of new Affiliates when they're trying to get access to CPA offers. Because it can be easy for dishonest people to generate fake leads and defraud networks, affiliate networks are very strict about who they allow into their programs. You often have to endure a lengthy application process and apply even to see the offers.

During the past years, I’ve applied for many CPA networks and had both bad and good experiences. Some of them were valuable and worth trying and some others not. Since many beginners here are looking to join good CPA networks, which is a must to get started successfully in CPA marketing, I wanted to share my experience for applying into CPA networks and give you some tips which will help your application get approved by most of the networks.

Big Bang, Maxbounty, G4, ClickBank, GG &... are some of the networks that I've joined and get accepted in the past. At the end,

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!