How to choose a money making offer?

Geozo

JonathanB

Grand Guru
Hello AffLIFTers!

If you're reading this I guess you're facing the same "problem" like I'm doing right now. You discovered the fantastic world of affiliate marketing with all its opportunities readily available to change your life forever.

However all these opportunities also open the door to failure. Specifically the failure of choosing the "wrong" offer. There is nothing more frustrating (for a newbie) than choosing an offer, investing your limited budget in promoting it, just to figure out that the offer was bad/not well converting.

It doesn't matter if your a Bing, Adwords or Facebook media buying genius - if the offer doesn't convert the best traffic is useless...

So, how do you choose your (PeerFly) offers? What is your process? What are your criteria?

I'm a new PeerFly publisher, but unfortunately haven't sent traffic to them yet. I found it rather difficult to chose an offer. There are 1,000's+ available...and the AMs don't have recommendations really...And randomly browsing categories, geos etc. and picking one just don't make sense.

Some cool features at PeerFly are their "featured" lists:
Here the offers are listed according to their EPC, Conversion Rates and "Top" offers. I find these info very

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!