How These Case Studies Were Written

RollerAds

Nick

🧙🏻‍♂️ Wizard 🔮
Staff Member
Community Leader
Now comes the part of the course where I show you real campaigns and the thought process behind it.

I purposely wrote these case studies as if I were a complete noob at running credit card submit sweepstakes offers.

Case Study #1 is written as if I've never run a CC submit sweeps offer before. I got an offer that was good and then had to split-test landing pages and creatives to find the best combination.

Case Study #2 uses what I've learned from Case Study #1 (working landing pages, working creatives, dayparting, etc.). This allowed me to split-test a couple of offers against each other to find the best one for my target country.

Because I knew what works, I was able to launch a profitable campaign quite quickly, which I hope you will be able to do as well to scale your daily profits over time.

The case studies are short, and that's because I would literally be repeating myself as time goes on. When your campaign starts to show signs of burnout, you add more ads/landing pages. When a target isn't converting, you blacklist it in Zeropark. When a particular campaign segment has enough data and clearly isn't

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to purchase this course to be able to view the content! Select your payment method below and click to purchase.