• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Yellana is a worldwide CPA network that unites affiliates and direct advertisers on a way of growth 🪐 100+ exclusive offers, weekly payments, all traffic types.
    Join Yellana

How much time per day do you dedicate to affiliate marketing?

Geozo

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
In December, I am planning to launch our first full Affiliate Marketing with Push Notifications Course here on affLIFT. It will be a complete course explaining in-detail (step-by-step) how to run a push notification campaign.

I don't want to go into too much detail yet, but I will have an outline for the course published soon.

Anyway, I want to make it so the material will be easy for members to work their way through on a daily basis. In order to do that, I want to find out on average how much time you spend per day on your affiliate marketing efforts.

Please do not inflate this number. I understand you may want to spend more time once I launch the course for you. I want it to be broken up into material that most members will be able to cover in a day.

I

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!