Guide How I Killed Payment Fees Forever…and How You Can, Too!

Adsterra

Nick

🧙🏻‍♂️ Wizard 🔮
Staff Member
Community Leader
⚠️ Note: Nothing in this thread should be considered financial advice. I am not a financial advisor. Do your own research.

There ain't no better day than payday. 🤑

Well… until you realize you didn't get paid as much as you thought you would get paid… thanks to those pesky payment processing fees.

If you didn't lose money when you got paid, you'll probably lose some when you cycle back to your traffic source to keep your campaigns running.

At the end of the year, you'll look back on how many thousands of dollars you paid on fees and throw up in your mouth.

Yes, there are some services, like Paxum, that have very low fixed fees. Still, depending on your situation (where you live, citizenship, financial, etc.), you may not be able to use services like these. Plus, not every affiliate network or traffic source will support Paxum (or similar)… forcing you to bring in another service and more fees.

In the last year, some changes to laws forced me to find a new bank, ultimately leading me to find this one that helped me completely eliminate payment fees (and I actually make a

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!