Case Study How I gained 42,491 followers on Twitter

Adsterra

Daniel Hood

Admin
In 2016, I started a Twitter account (@Specter_Quotes) at the same time I started helping build https://rewst.com. Rewst is a Twitter growth tool that utilizes and helps maximize the follow-back strategy. This is a strategy that @Luke had used for a while a long time ago and had some ideas to improve it. Basically, the concept is to follow people that are interested in your content so that they get a notification and follow you back.

screen-shot-2018-08-15-at-7-25-23-pm-png.579

@Specter_Quotes is an account for a character named Harvey Specter on the TV show Suits. The way I determined who would be interested in my account was by looking at the people that follow the official Twitter account for the TV show and a few of the actors' verified accounts from the show. We refer to that as "Copy Followers". After seeing how well that worked (18% follow back rate site-wide across all of our users, some got as high as 50% while others were in the single digits -- it just depends on niche, content, etc) we decided to expand on it and introduce the Follow Retweeters section and the ability to search Tweets to find users tweeting about the

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!