Hosting from affLIFT?

AdsEmpire

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
As we continue to grow, I am constantly trying to think of new ways to provide value to the community. One thing that keeps popping into my head is providing hosting.

Hosting is a necessity for pretty much every affiliate and most of the good solutions provide crappy support. I love DigitalOcean, but they do not really provide any sort of support.

There are hosting companies with great support, but typically their servers aren't as great. We all know speed is critical.

So, I've been looking through solutions I could provide through affLIFT to members so that I can provide hosting on fast servers and great support here within the forum.

Having our own solution would make creating congruent guides/tutorials for everything related to hosting much easier as well. We could also leverage the revenue that affLIFT is generating as company already to provide a cheaper hosting solution than you'd be able to find otherwise.

Of course, I know many of you are already using AWS, Vultr, or DigitalOcean and you're happy with your setup. No problem with that. I am too. But, this could be potentially an opportunity for future LPs and for members just getting into creating

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!