Hiccups Happen

OfferGate - Sooooo many offers for your traffic

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
If you are a member of the PeerFly Facebook Group then you have seen me post about my negative days as well as my good ones.

I've used the headline SHIT HAPPENS, but I think it makes more sense to say, hiccups happen :)

screen-shot-2018-05-15-at-8-57-50-pm-png.152

Now, losing $3.51 might not seem like a big deal, but these campaigns have consistently generated ~$200/day profit so this is more like losing $203. Hiccups happen. I'm sure I'll turn this around. I already started a new group of "May" optimized campaigns and paused everything else. No need to lose a bunch of money while I sort out the problem right?

You may start a new campaign just to find out the offer is paused. You may start a new campaign just to find out the offer is not allowed by the traffic source. No matter what the hiccup is, IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

Another example: I emailed thousands of people to join affLIFT and an hour in, no one was getting emails from the site after they registered. It was mass confusion. I'm sure hundreds of potential new paid members bailed because of the issue. Now, I'm paying for ads to try

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!