Hi I am Aiden, Whats the best way to start?

skyslimits

Lurker
Hi I am Aiden,

Happy to join your beautiful community and need to learn and join all the experience I can to help everyone.
Like many people, I lost my job last February after all Factories closed get closed in china, and before the snowball getting bigger, I was the first to get affected.

I have been working in web design and development for 20 years, creating eCommerce sites since 2006, Premier, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, WooCommerce, etc.

Feeling as I knew everything, but it’s nothing without digital marketing, and I need help with digital marketing.

I wish to have my successful online store, or even in affiliate marketing as a startup. Still, those are nothing without proper digital marketing skills (driving a decent good targeted traffic).

My budget is minimal and needs to start driving income within the next 30 days should I market my services or focus on affiliate marketing instead, and where to

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!