Hi from the Philippines

Edu-Money

constbegin

Lurker
Hi AffLIFT!

My name is Reggie. I am from the Philippines.

I'm happy that I discovered this forum. I am searching for ways to make money online and stumbled upon AffLIFT. I have some knowledge of Affiliate Marketing but I know I have a lot more to learn. But I am mostly a beginner in affiliate marketing, just reading about it and signing up for affiliate networks since October 2020.

I have not yet started with my campaigns as I feel that I still have a lot to learn but I'm thinking of doing leadgen or health/wellness offers on social media or native web.

Based on what I read in the titles of the beginner guides, these are focused on paid traffic directed to a landing page and then to the offer? Can beginners do this even with a smaller budget? I was wondering because I am torn between creating a niche website or just going straight to paid traffic then to CPA offer.
Thanks for the replies!

Looking forward to learning a

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!