• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

Hi everyone, Suggestion Needed

RollerAds

himmuappi

Contributor
Hi everyone, I am a new affiliate, I learned my self like these forums and online content, here today I got an issue with one Affiliate network, I found one good offer and ran With Push traffic and had good conversions but the payout on that network is very low, so today same offer has the different network and I asked them applied to that offer, so they approved, My AM asked me some basic questions about my traffic quality and explained how I drive it, so after a few questions they allowed to send traffic to their offers, then immediately i have started previous campaign traffic to this offer, almost i got 14 conversions and has 25% CVR, then AM immediately messaged me and said we found 10 conversions are suspesious 4 are good, show me your Creatives, Landing page, all other things to stay offer active, then i said to him, i dont have any quality issues with other networks yet, then how could you find fraud on leads? he said they have AI to detect fraud leads, then I asked him to show me what they found fraud leads on my conversions, he refused

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!