Hi all from Barcelona!

Galaksion Contest

viccarterann

Super Contributor
Hello everybody! :)

I'm Victor and I'm going to tell the story that brought me here and what are my short/medium term goals with affiliate marketing (CPA).

Since 1 year ago, I had been looking for a new way to earn money with a flexible schedule and where you can be the boss of it all.

The thing is, I found this amazing affiliate marketing business thanks to a renowned Spanish digital entrepreneur (José Márquez), who conducted interviews with people who right now are making a living from digital business. Thanks to that, I met @servandosilva , who is probably one of the most experienced and recognized people in this business here, in this forum.

I found a course in Spanish about CPA made by @servandosilva in TeamPlatino and after watching all the videos, I did my tests with 3 offers...without good results... jajaj

At that time, with my full time job as an IT consultant, I was not able to dedicate more time and effort to this business, so 1 month ago, I decided to leave everything and with my savings, focus 100% on making this business work for me. I believe that when you have an income

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!