Hey everyone, hope every is safe. SEO and Adult Affiliate + Tracking

AdsEmpire

Nobledroid

Lurker
I hope everyone is safe and sound during these hard time. I'm had some personal issues, and I'm very sorry I haven't been on.

So let's start, I have about 10 websites on the go, the ones I'm focusing on are Adult website. I own 3 scripts (One, I have reseller right too and would be willing to let for for members of this forums for very cheap). So if you want to adventure with me, let me know.

1) My first question...I need SEO advice....aside from being new (I understand about main keywords, and long tail) But I'm having trouble finding a good method or researching. Seems Good Keyword planner doesn't like Adult much. Anyone have suggestions of SEO tools or methods?

2) Now that I have to catch up on my reading, and making a little bit of money with CrackRevenue and SeeMyBucks....I want to start with a tracking service, and then will take part in the content and start putting money into push and pops.

I have a huge library of WP Plugins too if anyone needs. Also a vast resource to aquire software (aside from the SEO ones i need lol)...but graphics...adobe

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!