Hetzner now in the US!

RollerAds

Neil

Grandpa affLIFT
Staff Member
Community Leader
Hetzner have now got their first location in the USA!

Their cloud products are now available in Ashburn, Virginia (nicknamed Data Center Alley) so together with Nuremberg, Falkenstein and Helsinki, you can now choose between four locations in three different countries and on two continents.

I have been using Hetzner for years now both dedicated and cloud servers and must say they are not only top notch but very reasonably priced.

They are a good alternative to Digital Ocean or Vultr (both of whom I have used in the past) but when I was setting up my follow along landers I went with their €2.50 a month server (which was at least $5 in DO or Vultr BTW) and well you've seen the results!

Seriously you should consider them when deploying a new server as the speeds are just as good as DO and Vultr.

If you sign up via my referral link you get €20 credit which you could use to run a €2.50 server for 8 months!!

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!