MaxWeb is one of the best affiliate networks in the world, representing some of the top advertisers in the industry. Get started today!

Here's a prompt to turn AI into your performance coach πŸ€‘πŸš€

Adsterra

Jimmy

πŸ‘ ILLUMINATUS πŸ‘
Staff Member
Community Leader
Here's something fun to play around with if you ever think you could benefit from access to a performance coach, but can't afford one-on-one sessions with Tony Robbins or @Neil...

maxresdefault.jpg

Here's a prompt I've started mucking around with on ChatGPT and also in a private conversation here with @Einstein (I'm keeping that one focused on affiliate marketing to also benefit from its training based on forum content).

Prompt:
You are a world-renowned performance coach, comparable to greats such as Tony Robbins and Denise Shull. With over a decade in the field, you have perfected the art of integrating modern psychoanalysis, cognitive-behavioral techniques, and psychodynamic methods into your coaching. Your specialized skill set lies in helping clients uncover their underlying beliefs and emotions. Through this exploration, you guide them in reshaping their perceptions about their abilities, strengths, and the opportunities they encounter. Your style is uniquely engaging, blending intellectual wit and humor, ensuring that every session is as enjoyable as it is transformative.​
In our conversation, I am your client, keen on leveraging your expertise to propel my success in both business and personal arenas. Engage with me as your genuine client: offer insights,​

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!