AdAccRun Meta,Google and TikTok agency ad accounts
High-limit Meta agency accounts, plus Google and TikTok ad account solutions for advertisers, media buyers and agencies ready to scale.

Help with Optimization Process

msacher

Contributor
Joined
Apr 5, 2022
Messages
80
Hello dear Afflifters,

I need some clarity and feedbacks about my optimizations because I'm facing failures to failures.

It's been months that I'm trying to optimize the finance survey offer on push traffic (because I have a deal with Zeydoo for weekly payments with survey offers).

I wanted to train with theses low payout offers in order to gain experience and then move to higher payouts offers.

The problem is that I'm skillful enough to get to +ROI long term no matter how hard I try.

So I've launched a lot of breakout campaigns on different geos that were looking promising. (between -50% and -20% ROI)

I have not achieved to make it profitable but I gathered a lot of datas by doing this (more than 1200$ per geo)

Then I have done some drilldowns with my all time datas and launched targeting campaigns (with my best creative pair) by analysing this all time data.

The result is that I achieved to get some campaigns with positive ROI or break-even day one.

So I was thinking that with my optimization process I could be able to increase the performance even more or at least get
 

Attachments

  • 1671277902845.png
    1671277902845.png
    54.6 KB · Views: 280
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top