Hello thread #__? :-)

RollerAds

Gootrr

Contributor
Hey! My name is Jose.

I live in the USA / Florida.

I have been doing affiliate marketing for ... it's a long story. 10 years at least? More than that I'm sure. The thing is... I've yet to achieve my level of success. Perhaps some of you can relate.

Success for me, to start with, is quitting my day job. Which what would be a mild salary. From there on, it would be scaling up.

Part of my journey involved shiny object syndrome. Not afraid to admit. Other parts included starting to see success, and then things come crashing down. One example is having a website rank well and a big algorithm update comes along and destroys years of work. Certainly discouraging.

I've touched almost everything that involves affiliate marketing. SEO, PPC, Email, Kindle, to name a few. I am not as familiar with PPV, Push, and Native.

I try to find the light in everything though. Despite not hitting it big (YET), I can speak a reasonable amount of marketing and know how to tie things together.

I walked into work the other day with the news that the company wants to lay me off sooner than

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!