Hello, I'm happy to finally be here!

Edu-Money

williaml

Lurker
It has been a few months since I have known of afflift, but I didn't really understand the importance of being here. I think I finally do. I have been a part of affiliate marketing since last summer and it has been a wild ride. I have learned a lot of things compared to the nothing I knew starting. Even knowing what I do know, it is still a drop in the bucket to what I want to know. That is why I am here. To learn. All these months of paying for courses and watching youtube videos has taught me that those things will only get a person so far. And how far am I? Not as far as I want to be. I have run into many things that are holding me back because I don't know how to get past them. I need help. A lot of help. I will ask specific questions as I get comfortable here. I am also here to help. I have limited knowledge, but I have overcome and figured out some things that someone new in this game will come across. I will stop there. Thanks for reading and I

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!