AdAccRun Meta,Google and TikTok agency ad accounts
High-limit Meta agency accounts, plus Google and TikTok ad account solutions for advertisers, media buyers and agencies ready to scale.

Hello, have problem with passing ClickId

ExplainWhy

Super Contributor
Joined
Nov 14, 2021
Messages
30
1643166628024-png.23851

Every action was marked by {clickid}.
But i dont know why can somebody explain me how to properly track
I`m posting this few times but dont know what to do,(I am manualy direct users to offer by offer URL cause i dont know how to do it right)

Can i know does it right?
1643167008519-png.23852


1643167033904-png.23853

I know that problem in this can somebody describe me what i need to do cause im litle dumb
 
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top