Hello from NY

AdsEmpire

Alucard

Contributor
Hi, I'm from LI NY, USA

I've been affiliate marketing on and off for a few years but I originally have an e-commerce background.

I've been building ecom sites since 2018. Most projects were failures of course.

But when I did reach some success, at my peak I hit 3 figures in profit per day using FB ads.

Although my ignorance and other factors took me out. For example, I didn't set up business moats and pillars to separate myself when running a business at that scale.

So it all came crashing down. But it's okay - you learn the most from failures, not successes.

I would say about 95% of my online entrepreneurial journey was ecom while the rest was dabbling back and forth in affiliate (cpa) marketing.

I attribute most of my success to getting into copywriting and direct response marketing. That changed everything for me.

I'm here to learn, grow, share information, help others, etc.

Although I do plan on getting back into eCommerce. I've promised myself not to until I hit at least $100 profit per day in cpa marketing.

I love ecom, but affiliate marketing is cheaper and less restrictive. It

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!